new from fla keys/ cleveland,georgia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theracedude

just anutter new guy. driving a 53 chevy and building a 28 ford 5 window rat with a 57 olds 371 tri power. saw a link from a different site that rob from the salvagerz put on. live in soflo but going to north ga.

Attachments

• CIMG2310[1].jpg
    CIMG2310[1].jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 23
  • CIMG2452.JPG
    CIMG2452.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 27
Welcome!

Racedude,
Welcome to the forum & thanks for postin' u're kool rides! Glad u could make & make u're self @ home! I like them both but that ratty coupe is awesome! Love to see some more fotos of both!

BoB

Welcome. I like the color on the shoebox Chevy too. Was it at Daytona? If not, there was a very similar one there parked by a very low and red Ford '32-34 pickup. I like your coupe too. :):)

Don

Welcome to RRR, racedude. Like both your rides. Post some more pics of both when you get the chance.

My Uncle lives down in the Keys too, beautiful place.
Welcome to the site, great cars!

Racedude,
Welcome to the forum & thanks for postin' u're kool rides! Glad u could make & make u're self @ home! I like them both but that ratty coupe is awesome! Love to see some more fotos of both!

BoB

glad you asked to see them cause i would love to show you some pics...

first i want to show off the rear we built with bags in the 53 and next my 28 built ground up by me. this pic was the first time ever in the sun. my wife and i did everything. she has a 57 olds 371 with the j2 option in her---the car, not the wife.

Attachments

• 03_25_07_1828.jpg
    03_25_07_1828.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG2456.JPG
    CIMG2456.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 8
Welcome. I like the color on the shoebox Chevy too. Was it at Daytona? If not, there was a very similar one there parked by a very low and red Ford '32-34 pickup. I like your coupe too. :):)

Don

not this year, first i missed in years. that gold one you saw at trr was very sweet and i think it had a chop. i saw the pics that gastric put on.

it is nice but i will be leaving soon. miami moved south! where does uncle reason live?

I lived in Miami when I was a kid, and Jacksonville as a teen, hated both places! The only thing I liked when we lived in Fla. was going out with my dad deep sea fishing. Don't know 'where' my uncle lives but he runs an apartment complex down there and also is a captian on a boat (either scuba diving or fishing not real sure). Can't keep up with him...LOL :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back