New from Fort Worth Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoowagon

Hey guys, buddy of mine showed me this site, just what I need another internet addiction but I love the rules. I got tired of being critisized cause of the way I was building MY RIDE with MY MONEY. I can appreciate anything with wheels. Currently me and the wife are building her a 54 plymouth. After doing a lot of research on what the locked up flathead 6 and the chassis was going to run me we decided a differant route was in our budget. We have a S10 chassis going up under it that I picked up for 100. Lowered spindles, springs and leafs that I got for free from a wrecked S10 and in the process of rebuilding a 350 for it from a 78 chevy 4*4. Definetly a budget build, was layed off a month ago so luckily I have almost everything I need to keep me busy through the winter.

Thinking I will start a build thread soon.

Kevin

Last edited:
Those would help haha

Well here she is when we brought her home early this year and attached is a rendering that a friend did that will give you an idea of the chop I want.

DSC_0454.jpg

101DSC_0454Kopie.jpg

Right now our goal is to just get it to be a running driving project, want it safe a reliable before we make her pretty.

welcoome to the RRR! looks like a good project-and a vision of where and how ya want to get it done....is great, too:D

now get us a build thread goin.....[;)..we'll be waiting for it[P

WOW thanks for the awesome greating. Rainman we are up in the air, I think in the long run the post will stay. We did a few photochops but I agree leaving the post will be better. Was thinking removing it and trying to get new glass to meet up would be a constant battle with wind noise and rain.

I will get a build thread going in a day or so, been working on the engine most the day so I need to get some pictures.

Latest posts

Back