new from mississippi

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junkskunk

greetings from the great state of Mississippi. I live on the coast in Gulfport, home to shows like cruisin' the coast and scrapin' the coast. I have built a few customs and want to build a real custom that I can really show the style I like, and keep it in America, with only American made items on an American car.

Welcome to RRR from NorCal!! Please post pix of your build .... Always great to see other folks taste and ideas!!

Griff

my 52 ford is chopped 4 inches at the roof, 8 at the channel, and 6 at the body drop. I also currently have the frame sitting on the front axle, and have taken the rear end out in anticipation of a newer maybe a ford 9 in.. I have also pushed the cab back about a foot, and started fabbing a bed for it. I have not welded it up yet for obvious reasons, but soon I hope to be shown a better way.

Attachments

• IMG_20120227_122518.jpg
    IMG_20120227_122518.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20120227_122540.jpg
    IMG_20120227_122540.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20120227_122429.jpg
    IMG_20120227_122429.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for all the welcomes have not been on in a few days but my truck is looking a little different now just chopped the roof one more inch,yeah its getting insane now.no more
head room left. Its a rat rod I guess doesn't have to be too cumfy,just look cool. There are a few rat rods down here and I want the most cut up 52 on the coast, trying to get it ready for scrapin the coast if not surely for cruisin the coast. Any of you been down for cruisin the coast? Its getting to be a great show with a lot of rat rods.

Latest posts

Back