New from Nor Cal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSchupp12

I'm Jason 27 from Redding, Ca i have a 1954 chevy truck with a camaro front end, chevy 350 motor with a Muncie 4 speed in it. I'm looking to bag the truck soon. Anyone have pics of there trucks bagged? Any in on bagging my truck would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome

Hey Jason. Welcome aboard. Sounds like your truck is coming along. In my experience I believe it is best to stay away from the shock/bag in one type systems. Even though there are more modifications to the frame and suspension components, in the end, it easier to get the ride height set-up. I have done a couple and had to get different shock lengths both times. Anyway that is my 2 bits worth. Shop around because some of the stuff out there is "Made in China". Berry good! NOT! Later Steve

I'll try to get pics up soon of my truck. I just bought a full air ride system with bags, brackets, compressor, valves and tank for $250 on craigslist the guy was hurting for cash. Now I need ideas on how to build my own 4 link setup any ideas?

Welcome to RRR, dig thru the builds section a little, 3/4's of the builds are running a triangulated 4 link it seems.. lots of info and pics available

Tim

Latest posts

Back