new from ohio!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoopy

I'm a 27 year old pipe fitter/welder. My dad and I built a 27 t coupe (dad built, I welded mostly!) And I got the fever. Just bought a 46 dodge truck cab. I wanna go with a 5.9 cummins, custom frame built from 2x3x1/4" tube. 4 linked and bagged 9 inch rearend. Still up in the air with the frontend. Also kicking around the idea of a 3.9 cummins. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! if I can figure out how to put up pics ill get some up

Hey.......Welcome to the RRR from Great State of Michigan

Sounds like you got some big plans....keep us in the loop...pic's please...[P

Here's the still loaded up pics I have to find some strong backs to help get it out

Attachments

• IMAG0729.jpg
    IMAG0729.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0730.jpg
    IMAG0730.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 6
welcome to RRR! Yes pics please!

4BT prices are still up there... I been looking too...

If you have a chainfall or an engine hoist, I'd use that to get it out...
Or a forklift =)

Welcome to RRR! Open the tailgate and roll it on out - it might get some character dents. :rolleyes: Ok, don't really do that.

Take off the doors, 1 sheet of plywood, she'll slide right off. Worked for me and i only mashed one toe.:D

Here's some of the coupe. I tried so hard to get nun to set it down but he wasn't Havin it! Also some of my rat bike that will ride along with the 46

Attachments

• IMAG0452.jpg
    IMAG0452.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0636.jpg
    IMAG0636.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0635.jpg
    IMAG0635.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0554.jpg
    IMAG0554.jpg