new from Oregon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fordrat66

Hello everyone. Im new to this forum. I have a 66 ford 250 rat rod in progress. im in to old school new school rat rods. im 34 years old and this is my biggist project ever. ive lived in OR pretty much my hole life. the truck was my wife grandfathers he bought it new in 67. I was past down threw the family and now it ours.

fordrat66

only have a few pics but cant get them on has a 390 3 speed. what to do a 3 inc drop one reason i came to this site was im tring to find some one to flip my hubes on my wheels i have 17inc 8 lug wheels i wont the deep dish in the back with some cheater slicks white walls. im all so looking for motor builds or a 427 fe . any help

only have a few pics but cant get them on has a 390 3 speed. what to do a 3 inc drop one reason i came to this site was im tring to find some one to flip my hubes on my wheels i have 17inc 8 lug wheels i wont the deep dish in the back with some cheater slicks white walls. im all so looking for motor builds or a 427 fe . any help

Best bet is to find the appropriate area for each question, and post it there, there are many people who love helping, but may not read the introduction forums. Again, welcome to RRR! :)

Welcome to RRR! Work on he pic thing - it might be easier for you to load pics to a site like Photobucket first.

If I remember correctly, the 66 F250 cab and bed will directly bolt on (or close) to a F250 frame up to 1979. The F100's swap like that, and I'm pretty sure the F250's do too.

Oregon

Welcome. U-pull it is pretty cheap and has half price day's during labor day & Memorial Day!

Get a build page started and get the pics figured out.

Kurt

Hi fordrat and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. What about setting your cab and box on a half ton chassis so you would have many choices of wheels available?
Please work away at posting pictures for us.

Latest posts

Back