NEw from redwood city, Ca

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwcstang

hey everyone new the forums, My name is Ash I'm 25 I was born and raised in the bay area. I've always wanted a hot rod since i was a kid, the first car i ever fell in love with was a 1932 ford 3 window coupe, hopefully one day I can own one.

what i own: Im a moderator and member of Ca-mustangs.com, I have a 1969 mustang coupe this car practically took car of me. Me and my dad were always under the hood modifying or repairing. It was my first car in high school Originally it was a 6cyl but after HS I replaced it with a ford 302...after many years of saving up I finally get to fix her the way i want to. anyways here are some pictures of baby Elle when she was at her prime. :p

l_4a983fad6a278012ed05b262461fdc4d.jpg

mustangsig.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSCF0645.jpg

currently since the car is going to be repainted me and a friend decided to change the wheels since everyone has them :) I decided to go with fr500 wheels but debating if i should go anthracite or black. what do you guys think.

fr50070.jpg

blackfr500.jpg

anyways im glad to be part of the forums! and hopefully to make friends soon.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Very nice Mustang but you forgot something... we need to see what's under that hood!!! :D Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!!! :D:D

BoB

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Very nice Mustang but you forgot something... we need to see what's under that hood!!!

BoB

Well right now the car is at the body shop motorless. The motor i have is a ford racing boss 302 crate motor waiting to be mated ;)

welcome to the RRR! i like the wheels in the 1st pic ( i think they accent the car better)

yeah i love them too but every classic mustang i see now has those wheels. :(

right now the pro-touring look is getting to me and i would prolly be the first in my area to have newer wheels on a classic.

Latest posts

Back