New from Reeds,mo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stovebolt

Hi everyone, I'm Larry. Found out about RRR while i was on the HAMB today so i thought i'd check it out. I'm an offical for KKOA, have judged Darryl Starbirds indoor shows for the last 2 years and am getting ready to open my own shop on a part time basis. It will be called Clearys Rodz and Kustoms. Will deal with custom body work, louvers(been punching for 14 years),street rod fab, and paint work. Currently I have a 72 Buick Riviera mild custom and a 69 Ranchero thats my daily driver. On the ranchero i've installed a 60 Merc grill,flaked the roof,wide whites and lancer caps. Next project will be a 46 ford pickup. Will be traditional rod, open wheel with sbc.

Attachments

• FalconRiveriaGrill Shells 004.jpg
    FalconRiveriaGrill Shells 004.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 22
welcome to the RRR! like those rides you shared w/us....looking forward to that 46 ford build.....i'm a proud owner of a 46 ford "shop truck"

Not really any cut off. There is a muscle car section too since a lot of guys have other cars besides rats.

About the only rules here are:
Be nice.
Be safe.
Post lots a pictures. :D

Feel free to post pics of your whole stable.

Hey stovebolt aka Larry...Welcome to RRR from NC. I'm a Larry also and also building a 46 Ford RPU. Keep those pic's coming on the 46 build.

Latest posts

Back