New from south Jersey

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatDoody

Already saw another Jersey guy introducing him self, I was wondering how many other guys from the area were posting around these parts...

Either way my name's Pat, 25, single and ready to mingle, I am a local 19 Philly Sheetmetal Worker...

I am going back to my roots with something American, and getting out of the vw's for a little bit, here is my latest toy...

'31 roadster pick up I am trying to put together...

CIMG1309.jpg

this is kinda whats going on as of late, still trying to collect stuff, and see exactly where the project is going to take its self...

Welcome!!!

PD,
Welcome to the forum! Nice project, please keep us updated. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

hahaha Rat in! I get it now hahaha. duh. Plans for the car are simple 350, saginaw 4speed, 10bolt rear nothing amazing, I just want to cruise it. Trying to work on a relatively small budget using what I can get my hands on. Once I start fabing the frame I will make a project thread in the other section.

Latest posts

Back