New from Southern Iowa

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchs66

Hello to all! My name is Mitch and I live in southern Iowa (have most of my life), married a wonderfull gal (she understands my car addictions), and we have a beautiful 2 year old daughter that loves hanging in the garage with us. I have had several project cars that never got finished and 2 years ago bought a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere II that is close to original. We have had alot of fun with the Belvedere and have meet a large group of friends with the love for old cars, but I love the Rat Rod look... I would walk right past a new car or money pit car to look at something someone has most likly built their self and see the neat things they've incorparated to the project. To me rat rods have no rules and anything goes, so many of my projects failed because to many people saying that cars to good for that, or you can't put that engine in that make of car. I'm hoping to start on my first rat rod this winter, the only thing I have for sure is a 351W and four speed trans, I have been trying to buy a cab and box (still working out the price). This site looks like a great fit for the stuff I'm interested in and look forward to hanging out here.

Hey, Thanks for all the welcomes.

Here's the car....
2010HotRodPowerTour405.jpg

PZAZZCarShowBurlingtonIowa2009303.jpg

SeymourCruiseFall2009042.jpg

First picture was in Plymouth Ill. on the way home from Springfield, Ill. on the 2010 Hot Rod Power Tour and second picture was on Snake Alley in Burlington, IA and the third picture was in Seymour, IA on a cruise with some local friends.

Sorry the picture is to big.....

+1 on the PT........I remember seeing your car and may even have some footage with it, will keep it in mind and shoot it to ya if I run across it. That body style always catches my eye.

Latest posts

Back