New from the North Coast

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Frank, welcome. Where is the North coast? (I was trying to get a date with Betty during Geography class :cool:) What burned you out on nostalgia racing? That is the one type that still looks cool to me, FED's and all that good stuff.

Post some pictures of the '34 for us when you can. :D

Don

Welcome!!!

got tired.

Frank,
Tired?!?! Welcome to my world & welcome to the forum. North coast... clue me in! I'm from the south coast & appears I wasn't payin' attention in Geo class either!!! ; - > Make u're self @ home... great bunch of guys here!

Currently building a 34 for fun.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!

BoB

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Hopefully this works, what I got tired of.....
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

The 34 I'm building....

And by the way, I have always refered to Canada as the North Coast. I like to beleive that we are more than just neighbours.

Last edited:
I have two options, one is mechanical injection and the other is dual Predator carbs.
I'm not too sure if I can get the mechanical system to be street friendly, and the Predator carb option is only because I was told that it wouldn't work. Just need to prove someone wrong...lol.

yeah mech. inj. isnt real steet friendly , mostly because of tunning correct? (too much fuel or not enough). 2 predators sounds cool they are said to be one of the easiest carbs to tune. Where did you get those predators , I dont think they make them anymore, could be wrong. Is the block in the picture the one your using(or the same). Lots of inches big power.lol

I had a shop back in the mid 80s, and sold Predator Carbs. Seemed to work fine then, but you don't hear much about them anymore. A passing fad maybe.

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back