New Grandson

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley Davidson

Born 3:30am Monday morning, Jayven, 8lbs 13oz, 21 3/4" long
DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

Wow, what a beautiful little face. [cl Congratulations to the whole family. Grandpa looks pretty happy and proud there, as he should be. Looks like you will be having a little helper out in the garage in a couple of years.

Really cool. :D

Don

Congratulations Charley. You do look like a proud G'pa.

Grandkids are one of the few things that make getting old tolerable.

alllright

love him a bunch, they grow up so fast.

mine's 8 years old already and seems he was born such a short time ago.

congrats[cl

Later:D

Congrats on the new arrival. I just got my first grandchild on Oct 18. Still getting used to the idea after a week. Pretty wild how small they are. Mine was a month early due to some problems he had. 5 lbs 5 oz and 18" long. His head in my hand and his feet dont even reach my elbow.
Enjoy em while they are still around. [cl

Congrats to you and your family! Exciting times for sure! Make sure to take a picture and upload it the first time he hands you a wrench! :D

-Troy

Congratulations CD! Good lookin' boy you got there.

Tech question. How do you mount a child seat in a rod?
Congrats Charlie Grandsons are great I have 2 one is 15 with a learners permit the other is 13 and I love them both [dr
Crank with him in a blow up ball and lots O Styrofoam peanuts :D

Jim

So cool!! Ok, his job is to act like a little kid and have fun, and your job is to spoil him...and have fun. Now both of you, get to work.;)

Latest posts

Back