New Guy From Arizona

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningiron

Hi,
I just stumbled onto this site and I am hoping to be able to get some good advice from some knowledgeable hotrodders. I have been interested in hotrods as far back as I can remember. I've mostly owned muscle cars, but have become recently interested in building a 1940-1946 Chevy highboy pickup. I'm in the process of getting a 1946 1 1/2 ton Chevy flatbed truck and a 1946 1/2 ton Chevy Panel truck. I am hoping to build a highboy out of the 1 1/2 ton, so I'll be checking for info from rodders that have already built something similar. Thanks Runningiron

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, Runningiron.
Sounds like a cool project, keep us up to date and post some photos when you can. '22

Welcome to RRR, Runningron. You found the best place to get info & answers to any questions you might have. (without the drama of other places) Looking forward to seeing your build.

Arizona

I lived in Phoenix, Arizona for awhile. Worked in an exclusive Horse Barn in Scottsdale, owned by a Mr. Tom Chauncy, wonder if the old guy is still alive. Man he had some horse power in Arabian Horses. Back then the auctions were crazy $$ for horse flesh, you'd think their blood lines were GOLD. Made me real nervous to walk a 600,000 $$$ horse out of the barn. Anyway wrong horsepower, but Hello from VA. Lea

Hello and welcome to RRR! I'll be looking forward to seeing pics--we love pics-
and i'll be visiting your great state next week (wife's family is in Pheonix)

where are you hiding that 1/2 ton at? maybe I have something you might want to let loose of it. I am in glendale, az. let me know.

Latest posts

Back