New guy from Arkansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Rod Rev

Hey everyone, just wanted to say Hi. Hot Rod Preacher is my partner in crime at the Preacher Brothers Hotrod Shop, and he recommended this site. I like everything from old and rusty to billet and polished. My current project is a 79 GMC truck that my father in law bought new. It was just an old farm truck to him, but we have given it new life with some serios body work and fabrication. I took out the old tired 350 and built a new 408 that shacks the windows and sets off car alarms. Me and Hot Rod Preacher have worked on a bunch of stuff, and soon we will start on preject tetnus the 52 Ford rat rod. My spercialty is making horsepower and lots of it!

Welcome to RRR, Rev. Look forward to seeing y'alls progress on Project Tetnus & maybe some pics of that 79 GMC.

well i'll sure have to watch what i say now that we're both here...:eek:

and i'm trying to get him to "repent" of his love for all things shiny:rolleyes::D

Preacher, is this the guy you was bad mouthing earlier? lol j/k

Welcome to the site Rev, great bunch of guys here with a bunch of great ideas and rides. Im so going to have to slide over to Mtn Home and hang out one day with yall. Maybe i can come down and help on tetnus some with ya.

Yo Rev. I'm about 10 mile south of you near Pleasant Plains--on the highway, halfway up Salido Mountian-drop in if you're down that way. I'll show ya my junk. (It ain't much--nuthing pretty)

Might have met you in Cave city last Summer.

I like this board--Kinda like a magazine, but better. Not just a big infomercial.

PA41

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site.
Post some photos when you can and enjoy your time here.. '22

Latest posts

Back