New guy from GA.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a guy I met tell me about this site so I checked it out and like it. I like how it's clean and if somebody has a question you wont be treated like an idiot. Most of the other sites you are if you ask a question that I guess you were suppose to know. Anyway, the car that I am now building is a 29 Model A coupe channeled 1.5" over 32 rails. It's a bored and stroked 46 flathead with 3 Strombergs. It said you like pictures so here are a couple b4's and the way it is now.

Thanks a lot,
Mike

Attachments

• jims car and kids 118.jpg
    jims car and kids 118.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Model A 004.jpg
    Model A 004.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 18
  • Copy of Model A 001.jpg
    Copy of Model A 001.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Modal A.jpg
    Modal A.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 17
Everybody and their dog is out looking for 5 window cars. It is nice to see you got one of them, and know what you are doing with it. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to RRR, adrenalin rush. Nice job so far on your 5 window. We kinda like the site too, for those reasons. Whereabouts you at in Ga ? I'll be heading to the Columbus area in a couple of years.

That's a really nice Model A. Killer stance, very traditional, and lots of cool details. Welcome to RRR.

Last edited:
Welcome!!!

Rush,
Dude... nice car u lucky dog!!! Glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Hey Mike,

Glad you found yopur way here.... guys ..... I've seen this car in person - wicked kewl!!

By the way if anyone has been watching my personal build thread - "46 cpe. redo" you'll see that I've "found" a local guy to do the interior in "bomber style" (seats-front & rear, rick & door panels, battery box, & trunk panels) well....... Mike's the guy.

Check this out:

almnseats.jpg

I was able to see a finished set he'd just sold - WOW.

I don't want to hog the show -please ask Mike to post some pix. you"ll love them.

Ratty 46

Thanks

Hey thanks a lot for you all had to say! Thanks Ratty 46 for what you had to say as well. Much appreciated! To Bruce R&C I live in Roswell GA. but am originally from the Boston area.To Dirtworshiper, hang in there and you will find one. Good luck! I was asked to show some of the things I fabricate so I will show a couple pictures of them. Thanks for your interest. So here are a couple things I do. I am now working on a "hot rod" heater assy but don't have any pictures yet. Being from Boston I know all about heat so I though it would be a pretty cool idea for a small heater assy with solid rivets made with aluminum. Anyway, thanks again to all of you!

Mike

Attachments

• seats 009.jpg
    seats 009.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 7
  • aluminum 003.jpg
    aluminum 003.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Battery Box 2.jpg
    Battery Box 2.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 14
  • aluminum 015.jpg
    aluminum 015.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 14
  • Sigman 011.jpg
    Sigman 011.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Nice stuff, rush. Funny, been mostly south for the last 33 years including about 8 in Ga. & I grew up in NY. Can't wait to see that heater.

wow Mike, nice stuff!
You problably wont get flamed over her on RRR. Everyone is pretty nice.
I get called a "flake" the other day on KB because of something dumb I asked or said and I laughed my rear end off when I read it.:D:D
Glad to see you are over here.
Brian

Hey Mike,

It didn't catch the battery box when I was looking at the seats...that's some kewl sh%t dude.
I'll have to get one of those gems.

Ratty 46

Thanks

Hey Thanks a lot you guy's! Also,thanks again to ratty. That box was on a shelf. Did not think to bring it out to show you. If we end up doing your car I am sure I will have another to show you.

Mike

Latest posts

Back