New guy from MN

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squarepants

Well I guess I should make an intro seeing I just found out about this forum and have made a post about our Prez .

My name is Steve I go by Squarepants in my club The Pharaohs of Minnesota and also on the internet . The nick name is a very long story and has to do with ALOT of beer maybe Ill get into that another time .

Anyhow I build rods , I beat the **** out of them and then I rebuild them . I am working on a 48 chevy 2dr style master sedan right now , 6 1/2" chop sitting on an 81 el camino chassis with bag (ya ya bags are for fags) anyhoe heres a pic of it , still not low enough yet but Im doing a channel to it this winter so maybe Ill be happy with how low it is when Im done .

newpics48hooligan004.jpg

newpics48hooligan006.jpg

yep I know damn thing sits like I put it on a 4x4 chassis :D where its sittin in the pic its all air out of the bags and and isnt driveable , I dont like how high it is so I can drive it , I want to drive it where its sittin in the pics and lower . I want my rockers and skirts on the ground when I park it

Good stuff. You have any build photos somewheres on the net? I've got a 48 Olds sedanette I'm going to tear into this spring, and I'd love to have a head start on info. May try to get a hold of you sometime soon and pick your brain. :)

Welcome to RRR, Squarepants. Could be an interesting story to that name.:D
I see yer point,,way to high. May need a step ladder to get in & out. :D:D
Nice ride regardless.

Good stuff. You have any build photos somewheres on the net? I've got a 48 Olds sedanette I'm going to tear into this spring, and I'd love to have a head start on info. May try to get a hold of you sometime soon and pick your brain. :)

Heres 2 diff posts I have on kill billet about it

heres one on the chop

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread.php?t=405

heres the other post this one has the chassis swap , engine install , interior and so on

http://www.killbillet.com/showthread.php?t=3440

Im going to be helping with a chop on a 49 buick sedanette i think your car and it is the same body . Ill take pics of it when I can get him to suck it up and let me take a saw to it :D

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, Squarepants.
Nice looking project you have there, thanks for sharing :cool:.
And we have pleanty of time when you are ready to share that story ;) '22

Latest posts

Back