New guy from Montreal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidberard

Hey there!
I'm the new guy from Montreal. Owner of my first project, a 1955 Plymouth Belvedere, 4-doors, V8 (241). I have a lot of work to do on that car before I can officially raise it from its grave (a lot or rust, the engine need to be rebuild, the interior is completely ripped appart by rats from the field where the car spent its last 15 years and also, the law is not exactly the same here in Canada as it is in US, they are kinda picky). I'm here to share my experience and get some tips about this and that with some people who have the same interests as I have.

You will probably notice some wierds prononciations, grammar or syntax error from my part, the thing is that english is not my first language. I'm already sorry for the pain in the eyes. ;)

So, yeah... here's a picture of the actual project.
tumblr_mkri0xtdcn1s4u4z8o1_1280.jpg

welcome

looks like a god start, good job on the pic thing:D

on my 57 chevy more-door l am suiciding the back doors just to be different.

make sure and do a build thread[P[P

Latre :cool:

Last edited:
We like it when the intros have pics :cool:
Build threads allow us to follow your progress [P
Welcome to the site [cl
Since you're not fluent in English, I used a lot of emoticons [ddd

Hi and Welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Wait until you have seen some of our typing and computer skills. You seem to be fluent in those areas. Don't worry at all about writing with an accent. Now important stuff, is that 241 a Desoto Hemi or one of those first polyshere V-8s with the really neat tappet covers? Can we have some more pictures?
Keep on tinkering.

Attachments

• 55 Dodge poly motor.jpeg
    55 Dodge poly motor.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Back