new guy from nw indiana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonechop

Hey guys, just found this site. I recently acquired a 32-34 ford truck cab and 31 studabaker frame from a nearby body shop foreclosure sale. I have a small harley repair shop and want to build a nasty shop truck.

What I have up to now is this: 1940 flathed engine and partial rear axle, 32-34 ford truck cab with 2 sets of doors, 1931 studabaker 4 door frame.

I already have all kinds of questions to come, trans options, front suspension, side steer setup, channelling and so on....

talk to ya soon

bones

Welcome to RRR Bones. Sounds like you have enough parts to get a good start on a project. You can recover some funds by selling your spare pair of truck doors. There are lots of folks looking for those.

Welcome!!!

Hey guys, just found this site. I recently acquired a 32-34 ford truck cab and 31 studabaker frame from a nearby body shop foreclosure sale. I have a small harley repair shop and want to build a nasty shop truck.

What I have up to now is this: 1940 flathed engine and partial rear axle, 32-34 ford truck cab with 2 sets of doors, 1931 studabaker 4 door frame.

I already have all kinds of questions to come, trans options, front suspension, side steer setup, channelling and so on....

Bones,
Welcome to the forum & that definitely sounds like the perfect makin's for an awesome shop truck & that was some kinda shop that had that stuff just layin' around... I should be so lucky! Post some pictures when u get a chance!

BoB

Thanks for posting back guys, hope I can get my questions answered as well as help you guys with what I can!! I will post some bike and project pics up soon!!

So who knows about cowl steering or side steer setups?

Latest posts

Back