new guy from ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bondo bandedo

yes im new to the rat rod scene ive been into the show car world for a while but after seeing my first rat i was hooked sold all my polished toys and now really enjoy my cars more than ever before.my rods are a 24 t bucket and a 63 chevy truck.i found this site by searching the internet for ideas and help and like what you have to offer this is an awsome group of people and i like the help and ideas everyone has to offer.:

Welcome to RRR, bandedo. Glad you like the site so far. Howz about some pics of those rides ?

thanks for the welcome

okay ill see what i can dig up for pics ill post more when i get some better ones.

Attachments

• DSCN1592(2).jpg
    DSCN1592(2).jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 21
  • my pictures 068.JPG
    my pictures 068.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 15
thanks yes the t buckets paperbox scoop is my favorite mod i made so far im in the process of redoing the interior i just picked up some old road signs from the highway dept today i plan to make door panels from them with bullet holes and all.the truck is as far as i know the only extended 63 of its kind i bought it off ebay already extended but it was custom done and the work is amazing you would think it came that way even underneath.but i changed everything else went with a big block chevy and upgraded the steering,brakes,suspinsion ect this is my custom.thanks for the comments.

Latest posts

Back