new guy from socal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirt

im just your average hot rodder. i've got a 31 ford pickup, a 51 pontiac, and a 53 ford victoria. here are some pictures of them.

this is the pancho i got for my wife. i have'nt started on this one yet.
cars003.jpg

this is my 31 pickup. im still gathering parts for this one. the frame that is in this picture is not the one im going to use. its got a 39 front and rear end with juice brakes. it will either have a 49 merc motor or a 283 i haven't made up my mind yet.
disneyland027.jpg

this is my baby. i have had it for 7 or 8 years now. its got 77,000 original miles on it and it purrs like a kitten. it does need a new front seal on the tranny so its not drivable right now.
side.jpg

tower.jpg

Welcome!!!

Dirt,
Welcome to the forum... nice rides u got there! Can't wait to see u're progress & please keep us in the loop! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site, Dirt.
Those are some cool rides, very nice Victoria. :cool:
Lots of good info here, so enjoy your stay. '22

Welcome to the site! Very nice ride ya got there.Like the projects too esp the A pickup,can't wait to see how that turns out.

Welcome to RRR, dirt. Nice projects. Really like the Vicky. Keep us posted as you progress on them.

thanks guys. i should be getting the frame for the pickup tonight or tomorrow morning. i'll make sure to take pictures and post them in a new project build thread.

dirt

Latest posts

Back