New guy from South Cackalacky

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voronov

Hey all, just wanted to take my first post to introduce myself.

I'm from SC around the NC - Charlotte border, and have recently started on the design for my first rat. I'll be sticking a thread in the build section shortly with my progress so far (virtually 0).
A short while back I really got into the physics and behind-the-scenes of something that most of America takes for granted - the automobile. I started with nothing but an open mind and the will for knowledge, and feel that I've come quite a long way, but I still admit I have a lot more to learn.

I picked up my first welder [;) , and I'm doing a little bit of practice with it before I try anything serious but in the mean-time I've been lurking the threads and decided to join after seeing that this forum was more than just a flame-war like most other sites.

I look forward to knowing you guys!

we like pics....

post up some pics of what your planning to build.

Later .:cool:

I'll be posting some of the concept sketches pretty soon, once I get the mid-engine vs front-engine design sorted out. As far as pre-mades, I'm still looking for something that I feel would be as close to what I plan on doing as possible.

Rest assured, they'll be plenty of photos! :D

Fairly new here myself. I spent the last 4 years in N.C. I was working on pipelines from Wilmington to Roanoake rapids,Dunn,Buies creek,charlotte,Lumberton ,washington,Plymouth Chocowinity and all inbetween. I really enjoyed the state and the people. Lots of history in N.C especially on the outer banks. Welcome from south east Texas

Latest posts

Back