New guy from Southern Alabama

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobjobtruck

This is a great place loads of great info already and it has only been 15 mins and I have found tons of info. Glad to be here and look forward to learning more.

Welcome!

Bob,
Welcome to the forum! Make u'rfe self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! Glad u found us!

BoB

Yeah haha Monkey Town aka The Gump, glad to see I am not the only one stuck here. As far as projects I just got 2 truck cabs: a 39 Chevy & a 32 International. I plan on chopping the 39 and making the 32 into a roadster.

Yeah I live in the city limits over in Old Cloverdale off of Fairview Ave well at least for a little while anyways I got layed off this week so it looks like I might be going to Panama City FL

Hadn't heard anything about it.

Are you talkin about the Farmers market over by Garret Colisium?

Hey Bobjobtruck,
You should post some pics of your ride. If me and the "Dark Sarcastic One" make it out, I might just hunt you down to make a handshake intro in person.

Lemmie know something

Hey Flatbroke that is the one I am talking about they are also supposed to do a cruise to Flips @ 4 PM, now I don't know if they are going to be billet queens or not but I figure I will check it out anyways. As far as pics of my rides I just got them so they are just sitting out back until I go to Southern Steel and get me some tubing to make a frame or luck up and find a Model A frame on the cheap. But if you guys do come out I will defenitly try to seek you guys out.

OK,
The guys who do the cruise in's to Flips are "Capitol City Streetrods"...
Great bunch of guys to be around. Cars and trucks do sport billet and lots of chrome, I was already trying to make plans to be there just to see how many of them scratched there heads when I pull in...

I have some stuff here at the house if you are lookin, (1 motor,2 tranny's) All 3 need to be rebuilt.

Let me know if I can help

Latest posts

Back