New guy from Tennessee

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe yo are right. I get and to and thru Knoxville about 3 times a year. In late March, I take my students to the State FFA Convention in Gatlinburg and just back a couple weeks from UT visiting the school of Agriculture. Maybe we can all get togother sometime.

My Agriculture classes and the Auto Mechanics Classes sponsor a car show at the start of school. Maybe we can some of you guys to participate in the show.

I forgot to mention that Auto mechanics classes were on the Speed Channel last year doing the Drag Race High show with their Chevy Monza. They will be participating in Pinks All-Out sometime in late November. Have a good rest of the Weekend.

Phillip (aka Ratt Rod '28)
Fairview, TN

We use the funds raised for College Scholarships for our Students.

We are trying to do something different next year, maybe dedicate the show completely for Ratt Rods. Middle Tennessee is beautiful that time of the year.

Phillip

OH GREAT...

MORE people from Tenn.?!?!? There goes our neighborhood.. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..I am joking..of course...I think...( Psstt..stay away from Pat..he will corrupt you...):rolleyes: welcome aboard..

Latest posts

Back