New guy from the Southside!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrodchevy

Hey ya'll how's life goin?? The last place I was one I completely forgot about this(course I didn't frequent much till this year) so I figured I'd do it before I forget again!! From South Texas (San Antonio) workin as a mechanic and fabricator, spent 18 years doin aircraft sheetmetal/structure mechanic so hopefully my fab skills will help me out!! Recently picked up a 48 Ford truck cab, to start my build, I'll have some pics as soon as I figure out how to upload 'em!!:confused:

Dont know what yall got to work on but , on my computer you click on the paper-clip (attachments) and it will let you choose your files then click your photo then down load , after download close window and then place your photos where you want them , Maybe I helped alittle :D

Dont know what yall got to work on but , on my computer you click on the paper-clip (attachments) and it will let you choose your files then click your photo then down load , after download close window and then place your photos where you want them , Maybe I helped alittle :D

Yes I just now figured that out a did post a pic of my truck. Thanks for the info:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back