New guy from TN

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnoxVegas

I'm new to the board, from Knoxville TN and I'm building a 26/27 model T coupe that somebody tried to turn into a roadster. I'm still collecting parts but getting close to starting the frame build. Is there anyone else from TN here?

I'm new to the board, from Knoxville TN and I'm building a 26/27 model T coupe that somebody tried to turn into a roadster. I'm still collecting parts but getting close to starting the frame build. Is there anyone else from TN here?

Howdy neighbor. I am in Kodak Tn, about 15 miles from K Town. I also have a 26-27 T coupe in the works. Just about ready to start on a frame for myself. Give me a shout and stop by the shop.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll be posting pics soon. I don't have much really. I've got my rusty Coupe body (missing doors, trunk, roof) straight axle. My ford 9" should be resting in the garage by this weekend and my engine (sbc of course) is going to be stolen from my unsuspecting 78 Trans Am. I'm glad to hear that there are some locals here. Hopefully we'll run into each other sooner or later.

Howdy neighbor. I am in Kodak Tn, about 15 miles from K Town. I also have a 26-27 T coupe in the works. Just about ready to start on a frame for myself. Give me a shout and stop by the shop.

Kinda funny, I was just looking at your site the other day! I'd definitely like to stop by your shop. I need a couple of parts and advice about my axle, maybe you'll have what I need. Do you have regular shop hours?

Just checked your site again and saw your hours. I'll try to stop by soon.

Kinda funny, I was just looking at your site the other day! I'd definitely like to stop by your shop. I need a couple of parts and advice about my axle, maybe you'll have what I need. Do you have regular shop hours?

Just checked your site again and saw your hours. I'll try to stop by soon.

It would be best to call ahead. It is just me in the shop, so if I need something I get to got get it.

Latest posts

Back