new guy from upstate new york

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

impulsejohnny

Banned
Hi my name john from the adirondacks in new york.my rat rod is a 47 ford tudour sedan.im contiplating keeping it and fixing it up or maybe find something that could use less work.i dont have alot of time on my hands.

Attachments

• cool cars 001.jpg
    cool cars 001.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 19
we will see,i have a 69 302 with 53000 miles on it and a 3 speed.Trouble is tork tube driveshaft.still has original suspension and old style rear.

Hey There...adirondacks..hmmmmm...I am just to the South of you. Spent many a weekend up in Stoney Creek as a kid...you gotta love winter to stay where you call home...you need a mean and ugly old snow plow truck too huh??..leafs are a changing here so it's time to drag the ole girl inside for alittle bit of TLC...welcome aboard...

it gets cold alright,no garage though,some clown offered me 500 bucks for the car.ill let it rot first.just got to get to work i guess.thanks for the welcome

Welcome. Just look around in your area or craigslist. You will find plenty of people wanting to get rid of cars that can be used to update the driveline pretty cheap.

Latest posts

Back