New guy from washington!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idylan123

Hey guys, after going to hot august nights in Reno i have really changed my perspective on the car scene and i am really into the rat rods now. id like to thank miller's chop shop for inspiring me:p

what i was really wondering though, to the other Washington state members, where do you find all of your frames, cabs, etc? i have searched Craigslist and i have not been able to find much, is there a good junker here that has a lot of older cars? thanks for the help, its much appreciated!

Dylan

Welcome to the site. I think most guys build the frames to fit what they are building.The cabs and bodies might take a bit of time searching.

Welcome. The best advice I can give you is to go to shows and cruise inns and ask people where they get there stuff at. Take a drive and keep your eyes open. You'll be amazed how many people have cars just sitting on there property. Look for swap meets. I go to every scrap yard i see.

hi

hey from the littlrock area.

most of mine are finds thru friends or at car shows and cruz'ins by asking poeple if the know of any thing someone is getting rid of. look for things like a project someone just got tired of or a financial bind and have to sell there stuff.

shoot me a pm and let me know the budget and kind of ride your'e interested in. l'm always tripping over something and everyone knows, l got enough projects.

Later:cool:

just something i drew up while i was bored, id like more of a truck though, maybe even a wooden flatbed.
ratdrawing.jpg

dear new guy

Welcome,
I'v found some cars in eastern part of state, but not for a while, still some 50's 60's stuff on the western front that might work.
craigslist or friends would be my suggestion.

good luck,
Got Rust?

Hi and welcome from Renton, as for trucks last week their was a 36 chevy truck streight comleat no rust W/extras ,title on and on $1500 their out their every week. Right now a 56 stude more door 600.

What part of Washington?

Are you on the Patty Murray side (wrong side or Left coast) or the East (right) side? [dr I live in the Spokane area and I've managed to find plenty of rust to work with. Rob

Latest posts

Back