new guy here in Florida...finally own on of these.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife doesn't understand my newfound joy, my 51 F1 pickup. She calls it a hooptie and a jalopy. I can't get enough of it. This stuff is fun and I like these forums too. Glad to be here.

radiation man 71

I'll try and load some pics. This is probably a dumb question but do you just send your pics to the website or somewhere else to get on the thread and profile.

Welcome to the site. Click manage attachments on your post window and then browse to your folder where the pics are and add them, then click upload and post as you normally do. They should show up then.

Congrats R-man! Hopefully your ratty will grow on the wifey! Good luck & let us have a look... we love old Ford PU's!!! :D

BoB

Welcome Radiation Man.....

Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand either!!! Whats a Hooptie?:confused:

Welcome to RRR!!!

Welcome to the RRR from Michigan....

Rainman...... A hooptie in Michigan is a vehicle like a caprice or big 4 dr... sitting on 22 or 24 rims and maybe has a set of spinners on the wheels.... that's what Michiganders call a hooptie.......my opinion..... I hate them....

Attachments

• Caprice24-1.jpg
    Caprice24-1.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 9
Donk, around here, I hate them too!!! Stupid looking thing!!

I am old, but never heard that term before, and who say's this site isn't educational????

I'll try and load some pics. This is probably a dumb question but do you just send your pics to the website or somewhere else to get on the thread and profile.

Welcome, If you have the pics on your comp just use the "manage attachments"tab below the post box and locate the file and upload

Latest posts

Back