new guy here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky 13

hi yall im new here, buliding 2 cars 1 is a 31 ply it was a 4 door makeing it a 2 door lot of work i tell ya taking my time so it looks right, . and i got a 58 chevy truck i want to slam the truck not shure what way to go i can go old school and do drop axle with lower springs or use bags what do you guys think

Welcome to the site. I have a 30 buick I am thinking about wacking the front two doors off of, is that the way you are going on your 31? Glad you found us.

no ,i cut the doors, i cut each door take right front door cut it at 16 1/2 cut take the left rear door cut that at 16 1/2 take both 16 1/2 door halves weld them to gether then u have 33 wide front door, then u take the other halves make a smaal door weld the rear door to car then slide dorr post back ill put some pics on here tomarrow

Welcome!!!

Lucky,
Welcome to the forum & feel free to post away. Be warned... these dogs will want to see some photos of what u're working on! I'd definitely love to see your move from 4-doors to 2-doors & I'm sure everyone else would too. Glad u could make it!!!

BoB

Glad you made it here. As for your truck, I'd go with a clip and bags. There's a post somewhere, on a radical dropped axle, on a P/U. Big mess with the drag link and tie rods.

im back i will be posting some pic of my toys i dropped the old ladys camera so i have to take pictures old school

i though a droped axle would be a mess they dont make droped arms for that truck and it will cause some bumpsteer

Latest posts

Back