New guy right here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dynamicdan

Hows it going...so im new to this forum..i have a 42 ford pick up that i will be building in a matter of a week or so....going to make my frame..chop it..want to suicide the front end..i have a set of brss knuckles i plan to make as the brake pedal...i have 61' olds 394 motor tranny and rear end going in it.....going to need some help as this will be my first build,,,i can weld grind cut.....so hopefully all goes well...look forward to posting and learning as i go...

fellow admirer

Hi
Welcome from northern Alberta. I am a fan of the '42-'47 era trucks, but it seems that we are in the minority. I will be watching your build, I hope.
Keep on tinkering L.B.

Thanks everybody...got the cab ,bed, everything off this sat..down to bare frame....now i need to get rid of frame,,fenders and various other stuff off of it.....so far so good[cl[cl[cl[cl

Thanks everybody...got the cab ,bed, everything off this sat..down to bare frame....now i need to get rid of frame,,fenders and various other stuff off of it.....so far so good[cl[cl[cl[cl

Latest posts

Back