New Guy working on '52 Chevy Truck Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

52 Rat

New guy here from Western NC. I am currently working on a '52 Chevy truck. I have lurked around the forum and thought it was time to join.

100_1542.jpg

100_1554.jpg

52 Chevy.jpg

hey man ,if you need any parts or info ,i have a 50 and a 52 .be glad to try and help.I like them ol trucks perdy good!
are you gonna go strait axle or sub? i got one of each and like em both.

hey man ,if you need any parts or info ,i have a 50 and a 52 .be glad to try and help.I like them ol trucks perdy good!
are you gonna go strait axle or sub? i got one of each and like em both.

I'm using the Heidts front IFS and a Lq4 6.0 engine and a T56 six speed. My brother helped with the welding duties on the front IFS. His welding skills are awesome. I took a pics. of him welding on the front IFS.
100_1576.jpg

100_1578.jpg

100_1554.jpg

100_1551.jpg

100_1575.jpg

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!!! :D

BoB

Welcome to RRR, 52 rat. How did I miss this??? Nice looking start. You'll like the handling with the MII front end. Used a Fat Man Fabs in my wife's truck & the difference is like nite & day. Keep us posted as you progress.

Latest posts

Back