New guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopefully I'll get started on it tomorrow but not for sure with my work schedule I'll post pics soon of the build! If I get to start looking for some cool ideas if anybody has any I'm all ears thanks in advance!!!!

Hopefully I'll get started on it tomorrow but not for sure with my work schedule I'll post pics soon of the build! If I get to start looking for some cool ideas if anybody has any I'm all ears thanks in advance!!!!

Earthman style (cheap). Gorgeous patina already. Lower drastically in front by moving the axle over the springs. Will require raising the steering box and welding new perchs on the bottom of the axle. Replace the outdated 216 with a running 250 I6 and trans. Do whatever it takes to get a smooth ride,possibly just removing a couple of spring leafs all around. Converting to front discs using a kit would be nice. Tires and wheels of your choice. :cool: Welcome. Where in Mo?

Latest posts

Back