New here and will show my car disease.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNCA

So I have joined up here, thought it was cool that you have a section for muscle cars, since I have one of those also.

All my friends tell me I have the car disease.

First, but the last one we been working on, I guess is the car that goes with the site. The 29 Model A. She is a coupe with a slight chop and channel. Running a Chevy 350/350 setup with a not so typical Edelbrock X-1 cross ram with 6 strombergs.

SpeakEasySpecial.jpg

5016827094_be56a1c938_o.jpg

carshow027.jpg

My very first brush with the disease.

DSCN0016.jpg

The second one, it started out free.....

91106034.jpg

Careful getting a tbird damn things breed.... actually my girl insisted we get her, gotta love a woman that understands eh?

DSCF3793.jpg

This is why I said they breed, also got a project for my son.

IMAG0288.jpg

Glad to see you posted an intro and all your rides are very kool [dr
I thought I was gettin ready to see an Alfred Hitchcock movie (the birds) :D
What have we got ?
58 Bird
64 Bird
and a 66 Bird [ddev
Great flock [cl
You do have a full fledged disease an not a virus [ddd

Jim

welcome from alabama. i have seen the coupe somewhere are one that is painted like it.

By the way U need a couple more cars !!!!! Great collection enjoy this site I do. [cl

I also have this one in the yard to get on the road....

Granted it's not mine, it's my bro in laws, but he has no where to keep it so it will live in my yard..... so that means it's mine right :D

IMAG0292.jpg

And I have these two huge project cars sitting in the yard, and the blue 59 is out at my dad's property.

P_00156.jpg

The 60 TBird, I did manage to get the motor running, but the freeze plugs are leaking water pretty badly. Funny story, I picked it up from a guy that was in trouble with his neighborhood for having it in his front yard, he delivered it to me, it sat in my yard on his trailer for two or three weeks before I heard back from him, I was starting to think I had gotten a trailer in the deal as well....

IMG00041-20100301-1331.jpg

Then there is this 64 tbird I picked up that a kid pulled the motor accessories off, chromed everything, and then couldn't figure out how to put it back together..... gave up on it and his dad wanted it out of the yard, so it now sits in my yard...... waiting on me....

010104011505010209200809132fa7c9b72.jpg

Nice rides & welcome to the gang guy! As I'm sure you already know... once that oil & gas gets in u're veins... there is NO cure!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

I'm interested in ANY '58 thru '60 Bird that has a clear title, and a useable windshield would be a plus. Hook a brother up...LOL

I'm interested in ANY '58 thru '60 Bird that has a clear title, and a useable windshield would be a plus. Hook a brother up...LOL

Hmm, I have three Squarebirds with clean titles, one with a windshield that isn't broken (but I am keeping that screen for me.....). You should define useable.....

But we could work a deal on the 59 I would think. That is the blue one. It was a power window car.

Latest posts

Back