New here,any Dart guys?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valiant's are fine & i will post pics as soon as i can.The next time i go work on it i will take some pics.I have it over at a friends house until it is road worthy,it is taking some time but some times i don't have the time ya know what i mean but it is almost time to bring it home.

Here's a pic of my son's 69 cuda we finished up last year. Now lets see that dart of yours.

Attachments

• DSC01072 (Small).JPG
    DSC01072 (Small).JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 10
That's a nice little Dart. Looks to be in very good shape body wise and mostly complete. Ledgenday Interiors have upholstery kits for those. https://www.legendaryautointeriors....llcatalog.aspx?id=AA&make=C&year=63&desc=dart
That little car deserves a restoration. My grandfather was a Mopar guy he had Valients, Darts, Furys and his last was a big ol New Yorker. I belong to the Mopar club here in Albuquerque so if you need any sources for parts let me know.

Thanks very much dmw56 i really appreciate it,i will keep that in mind as soon as i can get some cash flow going again for it.Yea it's in great shape but does have some rust around the back left q p on the bottom & around the wheel well but not to bad.

Heres a plymouth from a local show near me. This car is Bad! Very fast. Thought you might enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• koa0769.jpg
    koa0769.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 6
  • koa0768.jpg
    koa0768.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 4
  • koa0778.jpg
    koa0778.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back