New Here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpswino

Just got tipped off to this site by Hotrodron while getting blasted by 2 or 3 guys on the Killbillit site for suggesting the use of a blazer body because it was available. I've been into hot rodding for about 20 years and more recently bikes in the last 7 or so. I'm putting a plan together to do something with a project started way back when by my Father and I that never got finished. I am exploring options for some sort of rat rod. I've got this 1970 big block that we rebuilt in 88' that has never had a load on it. It has run on the stand, but that was in 88'. I want to do a low budget rod with parts from junkyards, certainly chopped, fenderless, and no paint. I'll keep you guys posted.

Welcome to RRR nice to have you here. Keep us posted on your progress and by all means post pix when you get some. Can't go wrong with a BB as the base of your project.

Last edited:
Welcome to RRR,
We like all kind of rods here, not just the ratty ones.
No blast zone here so feel free to ask anything you want. There are a few S-10 guy here, either building an S-10 or building on the same foundation. Ask questions and get good answers around here. Good suggestions as well.

Well seasoned rodders around here, and 1 big cheapskate...:D(That would be me):D...

We are glad to have you here,

And "Merry Christmas"

i liked your idea for the blaser

hi guy sammy from texarkana here and i read your vision of the the blaser tub elswhere AND witnesed the dome of the responses but your thginkin outside the box and that is what these sites are about so rock on and dont let em deter ya,....... sammy

Don`t worry , no flaming here , The mod is known as Buford Pusser and carries a big stick, eerr, zapper.............`24

Latest posts

Back