new joke

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinnersandsaints

Ole was out enjoying a nice morning of duck hunting when he decided to take a leak. He walked over to a tree and propped up his shotgun. Just then a strong gust of wind blew by. It hit the gun, which fell over and discharged, shooting him in the genitals.

Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed, he was approached by the doctor, who said,

"Well Sir, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you're going to be okay. The damage was local to your groin. There was very little internal damage and we were able to remove all the buckshot. The bad news is that there was some pretty intensive buckshot damage done to your device. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister."

"Vell, Ay guess dat isn't too bad," Ole replied. "Iss yewr sister von of dem plastic surgeons?"

"Not exactly," answered the doctor. "She's a flute player in the Minneapolis Symphony. She's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't pee in your face."
:D:D

Latest posts

Back