new kustom kreation !!!!! kustom kar king

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussie rat

hey guys heres a pic or 2 of my new kustom kreation, the next kustom kar king or motor racing legend. lol:cool:
born 12.09 am 11th december 2008 redcliffe australia weighing in at 8 pound 13oz .
he's got big feet for mashin the go pedal and big hands for slamin gears
caught him dreamin of dads car already

our hobbys future is now much brighter:D

Attachments

• Picture 076.jpg
    Picture 076.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 080.jpg
    Picture 080.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 093.jpg
    Picture 093.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 34
Congrats man. Mine was born the 9th, at 6 lbs 7 oz. Already experiencing the absolutely no sleep, so enjoy all that you get :D

His pictures are in the "Gonna be gone for a few days" thread.

Cute little boy. Whats his name tag say?

Wow, we are having a run on new kids these days. You guys are not spending enough time in the shop.

Congratulations on the Jr. hottrodder.

Another congrats!

Like someone said in an earlier thread... "A custom build made with tools you had layin' around the house"!!! :D Congrats on another lil rat rodder!!! Better start buildin' a car for him rat now!!! :eek:

BoB

Congratulations on a newcomer!

I was born on 12.09. also...but we read date d/m/y here so... :D;)

Congrats to all!

Our first was born in Aug. and shes already drooling over whats in the garage! (of course that could be the teeth coming in) HAHA :D

Congrats Aussie and well done to Mrs Rat. good looking kid thank goodness he does not take take after his dad :p

Congratulations, nothing rusty on that one. congrats again job well done :)

Thanx for the well wishes

Thanx to all and congrats to those new or about to be parents. I too now know how yall feel. Never thought itd affect me so much, at work at the moment and cant wait to get to the hospital today to see him. Already got him his first hotwheels too.
By the way his name is riley brock durston
for you guys over there he's named after australias most famous racing legend, king of the mountain peter brock and most of you should know the riley is a english car make ( the missus didnt know till the ink dried on the birth certificate lol)

Latest posts

Back