new look for the coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roosters_rat_rods

what do you think guys???? do you like the hot rod flatz paint?? rooster

Attachments

• tampa nsra show 036.jpg
    tampa nsra show 036.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 156
  • tampa nsra show 037.jpg
    tampa nsra show 037.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 110
  • tampa nsra show 038.jpg
    tampa nsra show 038.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 94
Yep, I like it a lot. I also see you've replaced the tractor grill with a 32, painted the wheels, and added cheater slicks. It really looks good.

I've never actually seen the HotRod Flatz, but gotta say it looks really really good on yours. What do they call that color?

So, are you heading up to Daytona in 3 weeks? :D:D

Don

I just looked up your old pictures..........all I can say is WOW !! :D Looks like a whole different car.

Don

Attachments

• roosters coupe.jpg
    roosters coupe.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 58
Are you going to come to some little getogether we arrange? We'd love to get to meet you and everybody possible. After all, we sit here night after night shooting the breeze with each other........it would be so cool to get to shake hands too.

Don

That color makes me almost make a 'deposit' in my pants! :eek: (I mean that in a good way.) It's awesome.

I never knew I REALLY liked orange cars until one day I was looking at all of the pictures I'd taken at a car show earlier and almost all of them were orange!

It looks great!

This might be a dumb question but is it just a one-step paint? No clear or anything over the color...?

Jay

That color makes me almost make a 'deposit' in my pants! :eek: (I mean that in a good way.) It's awesome.

I never knew I REALLY liked orange cars until one day I was looking at all of the pictures I'd taken at a car show earlier and almost all of them were orange!

It looks great!

This might be a dumb question but is it just a one-step paint? No clear or anything over the color...?

Jay

do a search on evil-bay...its called hot rod flatz paint..the color on my car is copper pearl met..it is single stage..its kinda trick paint,looks flat orange till the sun shines on it then bammm :cool:..............rooster

Latest posts

Back