New Member from California

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

futurecustoms

Hi all:)) My name is Rhys and I have been involved in automotive racing and design since we opened our shop FCR motorsports 26 years ago, we have campained both Prostock in IHRA and NHRA, and currently we are finishing our 3rd A/G 40 Willy's which will be getting its shake down runs hopefully in feb of next year, I have been a motorhead since high school .....wow that was a long time ago .......:) and am finally getting time to start building my own toys again so have just started a 36 chevy pick-up that will have a nice old patena exterior but a bit of our custom designs under it, Im looking forward to bouncing ideas off your heads, as street rods is a new direction for me, I would be happy to answer any tech questions you might have in the welding and fabrication areas that I know , and look forward to being here :)

Welcome Rhys, we like pics. There are some street rods on here but we deal mostly in real rods, hence the name RRR. Sounds like you will be a great addition.

FC,
Welcome to the triple R, great place to hang out. Got any pictures of your rides?

ISore

Thanks everyone :)

Hey thanks for the warm welcome :)) our shops are in central Cali in a town called Oakdale, on the pictures, we have two web sites for that, but Im not sure if I can post that here?? as I don't want it to be thought of as advertising? In the meen time, untill someone lets me know if its ok to post from our web pages, do a search for FCR motorsports in Oakdale, CA and you should find us......click on our name in the resulting window and you will find our picture library :))
thats my personal shop site and then search for PDT Motorsports to find our main site with tons of pictures.......

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back