New member TX/KS

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,

I have been looking at this site for a few months now. I finally decided I had free loaded enough and wanted to join in on all of the posts.

I am from Weatherford Texas, but am currently active duty Air Force stationed at McConnell AFB, KS. I am a boom operator on the Kc-135. I have been building a 1951 F1 rat rod. This is my first build (definitely not last). I have rebuilt several motorcycle engines but have not ventured too much into autos. I have been a hobby welder/fabricator for several years. I haven't posted many pictures of my build (not sure why) but plan to document the remainder of it here. As the screen name implies my beer of choice is Keystone Light!!! Thanks - Landon

Attachments

• Pic_0304_211.jpg
    Pic_0304_211.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 27
Very cooool project ya got going there ! Welcome to RRR from New Mexico ! And thank you for your service ![cl[cl[cl

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

I have stumbled my way through the build so far and getting closer to it being completed everyday!!!

Sneaky: We go fishing and wake boarding on the Brazos at Tin Top all the time. Small world.

Latest posts

Back