New neighbor

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
At first I was a little concerned about who bought the house that the back yard butts up to mine. But I met him the other day. Him and his dad have this.

37%20Chevy%20in%20our%20pit%20spot%20Rockingham%205%202010-S.jpg

His dad owns Adkins Race Cars. Jeremy, the new neighbor, is a welder fabricator in the shop.

I now think we will get along just fine.

At first I was a little concerned about who bought the house that the back yard butts up to mine. But I met him the other day. Him and his dad have this.

37%20Chevy%20in%20our%20pit%20spot%20Rockingham%205%202010-S.jpg

His dad owns Adkins Race Cars. Jeremy, the new neighbor, is a welder fabricator in the shop.

I now think we will get along just fine.

:eek: Yeah, till he starts tuning on that thing at 2:00 AM !!! :rolleyes:

Congrats on the new neighbor. :cool:

Most of the time that thing sits at his dads house I guess. Which that is just around the corner so I will probably still hear it but oh well. He said it might be at his house once in a while but right now no. Trailer wont clear under the power lines I guess. LOL

That's a cool neighbor to get right there. I have one neighbor that fixes up old tractors and another that has demolition derby cars, so nobody complains about all my crap sitting around lol.

so far I think he is pretty cool!!! We get along pretty well. He wants to start his own shop building dropped cars. Had a Ram on bags he just got rid of it was pretty sweet saw that one. Now he has a ranger he is working on that I used the old John Deere and carried out of his drive way to has barn for him. We will see what that turns in to.

Guess his dads shop is a pretty good source for parts too.

Latest posts

Back