New old guy from Wisconsin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G Rat

Morning from Central Wisconsin. Gave up on the auto tech part of my life, tired of working on everyone elses stuff. Now it's time to do what I really like, working on old stuff. I recently started working for an old friend, he's now my boss again! I worked for him 30 years ago turning wrenches on farm equipment and he was collecting cars then. Now I get to start restoring them for him. Some of the toys in his 100 plus collection include, 58 Edsel Conv., 61 Lincoln conv., 32 Willys truck, 27 Chev truck, 2- 65 Galaxies, I could go on and on. I just yesterday picked up a 53 dodge truck that is going to be my first rat rod. I'm very excited to get started on it but the weather has to get better around here first, has not been warm much yet. I also own a 64 F-250, 68 Fairlane 500, 64-1/2 Mustang and an 84 Mustang GT I bought new, it only has 40,000 original miles. I hope to be able to learn from all of you but also hope to help some along the way too. Have a great day everyone!!

Attachments

• flametrowers 007.jpg
    flametrowers 007.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 1927 Willys.jpg
    1927 Willys.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back