New "Old" Guy Here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlotraf

Banned
Hello everyone. Thanks for having me. Another site to remain nameless has rejected me as not fitting their idea of whatever. I don't really understand that as they know nothing of me and have never seen my rod's. Oh well thanks again. I have been tinkering with cars for over 40 years and finally have built my first rod. Will try to post pic's if I can master this technology. Hope to attend the Lonestar Roundup in a couple of weeks for the first time with my rod. I stumbled onto this site from a yahoo search and have been reading posts for several months. I was inspired to join and attempt to contribute after going blind reading 50 somthing pages on a track t build, Jim Robinson, I think. Some other sites have just been bs between members, and not to knock that but it's difficult to join in. Maybe I just didn't look in the right forums. But some of the other builds have been very informative and inspirational, so I am motivated to possibly inspire or entertain someone else, to give it back as it were. Well enough of me. Back to the man cave. [;)

Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat it! See ya @ Roundup!

BoB

Latest posts

Back