New pics of TETNUS

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Last-Call

Just a few samples for you guys, I hope you will be seeing it in the pages of a mag real soon.........

Teasers...
zachscar010.jpg

zachscar014.jpg

zachscar043.jpg

Magazine pics

Looks good enough to be in a mag to me, How do you know it will be in one ? I have been shot by a mag but never made the editors cut.That was my billet 47 street rod not Ratzilla. Its the yellow 47 in the pic.Some mag guys shot a lot of pics of Ratzilla at Carslile but made no promises.They told me who they were but my CRS prevents me from remembering .LFE

Attachments

• trucks 001.jpg
    trucks 001.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 38
Looks good LC. I like the background in the full side shot with nothing but the old building showing. Hope you get published soon.

Yeah I was real pumped at the way the shots came out. However what you cant see is the 100's of roofing nails stuck in all the shingles on the ground. Flat tires blow hard. But it was all worth it. Thanks for the words. I wish i could show you guys the others....but you will have to wait for the news stand.

Zach

Well it is not stone till the end of this week so I will not speak out of turn. But As soon as I here something I will let you know.

Zach

Latest posts

Back