New Shoe Color on the Hillbilly ??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great choice, now you just need to get that ugly orange off the liscense plate!! Ha Ha !!

I will have to think on that one Rainman !! lol Would look cool the green to match the wheels... but 51 was the only year they were orange. You can buy a 50 or 52 Tenn. tag for about half the price of the 51's. I accually registered this tag to this car, and have got pulled over once and asked if I had a current tag. I enjoyed pulling my registration and showing the young cop it was all legal !! [S Rookies !!!

the darker green looks alot better, have you tried some laquer thinner and a red scuff pad to remove some of the red paint?? patina it up ;)

the darker green looks alot better, have you tried some laquer thinner and a red scuff pad to remove some of the red paint?? patina it up ;)

Are you talking about the red on passenger side ? There is a liitle bit on passenger side, laquer thinner won't touch it, have scrapped some off. If your talking about anywhere else ,,, it's all rust and green, not red.

I like the green....dark looks good, I was thinking of like a mopar sassy grass green(one of those eye hurting colors:D)

yeah on the passenger side on the sail panel and 1/4 panel

I have gotten some of it off,, a little at a time , without sanding it. Some people that see it in person. say they like it. I guess my favorite side is the driver side because of the red !! lol Always wondered why someone had put it in that area only ?? It these old rides could talk about where they have been !

Attachments

• 100_1766.jpg
    100_1766.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_1767.jpg
    100_1767.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 9
Looks sweet Rob! Hey, I hit the Drive-in movie in the Lincoln Friday night....you should come over and go with us.

Sounds like fun... but it's sorta turned off cold ! I have no heat, and currently no one to help keep me warm !! ;) Maybe some other time, thanks for the invite. :D

Latest posts

Back