New to Rat Rod Rules

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt's37Buick

I'm new to Rat Rods Rule and new to building street rods.
I inherited a '37 Buick Roadmaster (Model 81). The car was bought used in 1942 by my Grandfather ("Mutt" owned Ace Garage in Denver for many years). I remember playing in this car as a kid and want to fix it up to a hopped up dependable driver. This will be a huge learning experience for me. My automotive hands-on has been limited to maintenance, minor body work, paint, interior work. I did customized a Pinto in '76, fix a '76 280Z showroom quality in '81, and a build several van conversions in the '80's. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Gene

I think you’ll find you have more experience than you realize, but you are certainly in the right place.

Start a build thread, post pics and ask your questions. Everyone will be happy to help and watch the progress.

Welcome to RRR :D

Welcome to the site!!! How bout some pics of the Buick?

I've found if you do one thing at a time on any automobile just about anything is possible!!

Welcome to the triple R and don't forget to read the "Rat Rods rule book". I believe it's available on Amazon.com! :eek:

Beercan

Latest posts

Back