new to rod building

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
names pete, i live in florida and have been working on a 1969 coupe deville in my garage for about 7 months or so. ive been looking into building a rat rod with the intentions of using a 1928 model a delivery body. its gonna be a steep hill to climb getting everything together for this build. im joing this forum to maybe be able to ask a few questions to some of you who have been doing this for a while.
i also do custom screenprinting on t-shirts,
also do direct to garment printing, which costs a little more but allows the possibility of having unlimited colors.
ive done some car clubs shirts,
so if theres any need for shirts printed, just ask

Attachments

• P3010002.jpg
    P3010002.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 11
  • P3010006.jpg
    P3010006.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0910.JPG
    IMG_0910.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0912.JPG
    IMG_0912.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Check Craigslist, the local paper, junkyards, and old farms. You can also take the standard 2 door sedan and cover over the rear windows to make it look like a delivery truck. Good luck with your search and welcome to the site!

Welcome to RRR. The Model A delivery bodies are a bit tough to find. Unless you are patient, you may have to modify a tudor sedan to pull it off. Where in Florida are ya?

Welcome to RRR. The Model A delivery bodies are a bit tough to find. Unless you are patient, you may have to modify a tudor sedan to pull it off. Where in Florida are ya?

im in jupiter florida. i see you're in pompano, tons of classic car shows up here, probably more down there

Latest posts

Back