New to site -but long in the tooth

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightning

Just joined the site today - -but I've been around cars and motorcycles all my life. Been a certified mig & tig welder/fabricator for 45+ yrs.Worked for several after market manufacturers of custom and obsolete parts for Harley Davidson[Paughco was the last place] I've done many of repair,customizing,and fabricating on all kinds of motorcycles and cars.Built several of the same. I've always enjoyed hot rods and the fact that you can build them the way YOU want and with what you want. I presently have 3 complete bikes - -"99 HD bagger,'55 custom old style shovel rigid [in a frame I built] and a 80ci. trike that I got for my better half and enough parts to build 3 more bikes The cars are a '67 Malibu,'65 Caddy,'76 Caddy [500/500],'47 Chrysler,'49 Ford shoebox project,'69 El Camino w/ Blazer running gear[ 4 WD ],'36 Chevy Master Deluxe.In the process of selling the Chrysler and the Shoebox in order to buy a '50 - '53 Hudson and a sidecar for the bagger. So there it is in a nut shell.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum! You have to know wha's next... we're gonna wanna see some pictures! :D Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!

BoB

New Guy & Pictures

Well, it looks like the '47 Chrysler is going to a new home and the '49 Shoebox is looking for a new home - - - but here are some pics of the two.Will post some pics of the bikes later. If any body is interested in the '49 - just PM me or drop a line at [email protected] - - -It's really rough, has some extra sheet metal -ie: rear 1/4's w/fenders,doors,partial top and dash and somebody started to chop the roof.

'47 & '49 pics didn't post

Sorry bout that - - - forgot to upload - - -[ha ha]

Attachments

• 100_0583.JPG
    100_0583.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_0585.JPG
    100_0585.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_0586.JPG
    100_0586.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 8