New to the board

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50F3PU

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Chris, i live down near Fayetteville NC and jst recently picked up a 50 Ford pu that me and my 13 yr old son are ready to get to work on. Just getting back into the old trucks after 10 years or so without one so i started lookin around for stuff on the internet and ran across this site, looks like it could be pretty helpful.

Welcome to RRR, Chris. You definitely found a good spot for info. There's alot of F1 builds going on here. And folks her willing to help when asked. When you get the chance, post some pics of the truck. These guys will bug you till you do. :D:D

Welcome!!!

Chris,
Welcome to the board... glad u found us! Father & son projects are the best and by the way... this board is PG so kids & women can visit too. Be sure to post some progress pictures to share & good luck with u're project!

BoB

F1 builds seem to be popular here, so you have come to the right place, now if we just had pictures of your project to look at.
Welcome to the site.

another howdy and welcome! by far the best site for advice and encouragement-- not any over-opinionated, or overly-critical crap around here, just good folks, cool rides and family friendly fun! o, don't forget we REALLY like pics!!:D keep us posted and hope you enjoy the father/son time!

Welcome.......

Welcome, Chris.
You picked the right place for help and information. :)
Be sure to post some project photos when you can
and enjoy the site. '22

Thanks alot guys. My wife wouldnt let me put the truck in the garage til I made enough room for her car to park in there too so ive been at it all day,finally got the truck pushed in though and ready to start tearin it down. Ive got a few pics on the digital camera but ill have to get my son to show me how to put em on here.

Latest posts

Back