New to the site........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classic truck

Thanks for having such an awesome site for info, pictures and everything else.....Getting ready to start my 1963 Chevy SWB!!!!:D

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 18
Truck Plans

I am going to lower it 4 inches in the front and 6 in the rear..........Getting ready to take the cab and bed off so that I can start the suspension work. It has a 5 lug set-up with disc brakes on it. Not really sure what it came off of though...... :confused:The engine is going to be an old school looking 350. I am really into the hot rods of the old days. They are continuing to influence what my plans are for this truck. Right now I am not sure what color or how I am going to paint it......any suggestions would be appreciated.

Welcome to RRR classic truck. Sounds like a nice plan. As far as colors go, I would look at lots of pictures until I saw something I liked and then work from there.

Welcome!!!

CT,
Welcome to the forum. Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in! Nice truck & please keep us up to date!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, classic truck. Nice truck. The '63 is my second favorite Chevy truck body. Sounds like you got a good plan for the truck. As for paint,,,,who needs it ??? :D:D

Actually, whatever you find that you like.

welcome to the site man i love those 63 c10's almost bought 1 a few times but soemthing always happened. heres a few shots of some i really dig!

Attachments

• 000_0757.jpg
    000_0757.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 498edm9.jpg
    498edm9.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 4377.jpg
    4377.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 4345.jpg
    4345.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 7
Welcome aboard.....

A lot of potiential there....Good lookin ole truck...

The 5-lug probably came off of at least a 73 chevy truck. I think that is when they started putting front disks on them.

Bandit Ls-1 thanks for the pictures. Also, thank for the info on the suspension Flat Broke. That is around the year i was thinking, but i was not sure.

Thanks...

ur welcome dude. as posted already the front suspension is interchangeable from 73-87 chevy trucks all you have to do is take off the a-arms with the spindles attached and they bolt right in, so thats probably what you got.

Latest posts

Back